Membership of BCICL is open to all. Being a member of the Centre enables you to become a part of a team of practitioners, scholars and specialists, with an interest in international and comparative law.
Why membership of BCICL?
Membership of BCICL is:
- Priority support of the Centre
- Participation in the Centre’s activities
- Participation in project implementation
- Experience sharing
- Development of analytical and research skills
- Popularization of legal knowledge
- Establishing professional relationships